Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Art Cook Book: Modernist Cuisine: The Art and Science of Cooking


As I was searching Yahoo News today and I came across this lovely book called 
"Modernist Cuisine: The Art and Science of Cooking"
It was created by Dr. Nathan Myhrvol
This series brings food and art together
The photographs are interesting and creative
They give an inside look to cooking 
While giving recipes
(sound familiar?)


It gives you views you have never seen before
 It even shows the basic
Steaming broccoli



This is my favorite I love pasta!

Collage of images from the book


There are Six volumes and it cost $625
And there are 2,438 pages 
It's bring cooking and art together 
just like me

(I found all this information at http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/food/extreme-eating-inside-the-new-625-cookbook-2464738/#photoViewer=1)

No comments:

Post a Comment