Monday, August 8, 2011

Beginning of First (EVER) Abstract Painting


The past six months of my life have been hectic the say the least, I created my own art show and illustrated a book, I graduated college, I had a major break up and then found a new and better love, I've cried, laughed, and been taking chances and loosening up. I have been searching for inspiration all summer and nothing has came to me until now. I had the strangest urge to paint today and to paint vigorously. I have had so many emotions in my bottled up I just needed to get it out. I have not felt like this so I picked up the brush and this is what came out of me. Its just in the beginning stages but so far I am enjoying what I am making.
I'm naming it Wild Flowers.

Here are some close up shots...





No comments:

Post a Comment