Sunday, September 25, 2011

Crayon Cupcakes


No you can't eat these cupcakes.
These are cupcakes made OUT of crayons.
I saw it on another blog 
http://craftapple.wordpress.com/2011/02/05/crayon-cupcakes-with-frosting/

Once I made my crayon painting my imagination was flying of ideas of what I could make with
crayons.
Then I took my favorite thing (cupcakes) and decided to make that with crayons.

First I bought this cupcake pan that has a mold for frosting


Next I unwrapped all the crayons and placed them in the pan



This took a lot longer than I thought and it was very tedious to peel the wrappers off.
Next I put them in the oven at 200 degrees for about 25 minutes but checking them every 10 minutes or so.

Then this is what happened!



When you turn them around there's different mixtures all over.





Pink & White



These were ALL the yellows I had when I bought a box of 120 crayons
Not much selection



Orange


This cupcake I wanted to do my favorite colors
Pink & Green











These were so fun to make and look adorable!
And if you wanted to color with them you could.

No comments:

Post a Comment