Friday, May 27, 2011

Graduation Diploma Cupcakes


I Just graduated from New Hampshire Institute of Art & I am having a graduation party this weekend!
What better thing to do than make graduation cupcakes?!
I found this idea in the Martha Stewart Cupcake Cook book.
She did different flavors but I used her idea of creating cookie diplomas


The cookie is made from a egg white, flour, vanilla, and sugar mixture.
You use a template and spread it out thin.
As soon as it comes out of the oven you roll them.
I burned my fingers a couple times, it wasn't easy! haha


I used candy bands for the diploma ribbon.


These cupcakes are made from a  Devil's Food Cake recipe 
& topped with Bitter Sweet Chocolate Sour Cream Frosting.
It is very rich and bitter.


Untouched by a diploma cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment