Friday, April 1, 2011

More Editons to my Tasty Collection


My best friend Carolynne saw these cupcake toys at Toys-r-us yesterday and she picked them up for me
She so sweet!
People are noticing my addiction now haha
I don't know if thats a good or bad thing 


You can take the frosting of and switch them on to different cupcakes
So fun!


Cupcake Eraser
Carolynne gave these to me
What a sweet heart!
They split off in the to pieces 


This is a fancy birthday cake


Strawberry pie


Some sort of pastry


Ice cream cone notebook
I got this for a $1 at Michaels
They had a WHOLE section of cupcake stuff!
I was in heaven.


I saw this at Kohls and I almost died!
I don't plan on having kids for another couple years but when I do my baby WILL be wearing this
boy or girl haha
It was to cute not to buy!


The bib is my favorite
where would I find this again??


I plan on making Easter cupcakes with little robin's nest on them with mini painted eggs inside
I bought these at AC Moore 
They are cupcake holders shaped as flowers
This will really add to the the spring time feel of my Easter cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment