Friday, April 29, 2011

Last Day in the Studio


LAST day of Senior Studio.
It's bitter sweet, I'm happy to go but sad to see it leave.
I had so many good memories in my little space and I'm going to miss the artful environment and the great people.
I'll miss looking out my little window seeing people walk in and out of the library and watching the snow fall on a winter day.
I grew so much this past year as person and as an artist.
Before this year I had very little confidence and now I leave with a head full of knowledge and a new spirit inside me.
NHIA you gave me some great years and I'll miss you but I will never forget where I started.
I will bring the joy of art to every child I encounter and I thank you for all you have given me.


Empty walls but a mind full of thoughts


Once covered with images of art, family, friends, sketches, & notes,
Now stand bare.





Final View


Last looks out my window.
I'll miss you NHIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment