Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Business Cards are In!

My FIRST business cards! I order them from Moo.com. They were a little pricey which I thought would make the quality better. The finish is average. My image is darker than how I thought it would appear. Half my cards came out wrong but the good part is they are sending me my whole order over the way I want them, with out charge. A bonus was I can keep the bad ones. I wouldn't use them again because they were expensive and they didn't look any better than the average day business card. The holder was very neat though. It keeps them organized and prevents them from getting damaged.

Here is my information side for business card.

This is my image side. My photo of my painting printed dark than I expected.
It was decent printing but i expected more.

No comments:

Post a Comment