Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ok, Ok, this IS the last First Friday Artist (I think)

Well First of all I have to say I LOVE animals especially Pugs, since my older Brother brian has owned two though his life and they are adorable.  Cats are my absolute favorite though since I own two Skittles and Oreo. So to get to First Friday, I saw this artist by the name of Kimberly Thompson. Her collages are super fun and happy. I could see anyone owning these pieces they just make me smile when I look at them. Here website is www.miximals.com its a really cute website check it out! it has free laptop wallpapers, the one above is my current background =]

I used to have a cat that looked like this it was name Zekey



 I love the use of nontraditional objects





 Who doesn't love a monkey?


No comments:

Post a Comment