Monday, March 14, 2011

Shoe Show

I know this isn't exactly art related but I just received these Pumps in the mail today
I plan on wearing them for my preview party in May
I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them
They have fantastic texture
While I was taking photos of them I noticed that the texture on my shoes look a lot like sprinkles
maybe thats why I love them so much!
I'm not much of a photographer but I love taking close cropped in compositions 
that are very sharp in one area and unfocused every where else
These were only taken with a sony cybershot 8 megapixel camera
It takes very nice photos for just a hand held 
and I have it for about three years now and it works perfect
plus It's pink <3


I can't wait to wear them.



And here's my cat skittles (Yes named after another tasty treat)
 taking a nap in the box my shoes came in

No comments:

Post a Comment